Sunday, September 30, 2007

4 Days Post Op

The television in our hotel room has been working overtime I’m afraid to say. Especially considering the shocking quality of US programmes and level of advertisements, let alone the news. I’m sad to report I heard about Police Brutality / Sylvia Rivera Law Project in an australian based blog, when we’re 4 hours away from NYC. Ridiculous.

Also heard about the trouble in Burma last night, which made me worry for my ex-flatmate in Sydney and Burmese husband. He has been trying desperately for the past three years to immigrate to Sydney. How typical within the last few months of their struggle, shit has to happen.

I’m feeling restless and ready to get back into the swing of things. My drains come out on Monday or Tuesday, hopefully the former as I’m feeling pretty uncomfortable with the pipes sticking out/pulling on my sides given that my chest doesn’t hurt and I can move my arms freely without pain. I took most of the padding off last night except the nipple tape, to take a look - so far so good! Otherwise my hair is too long and I can’t wait for a shave and a shower.

1 comment:

Zoo said...

So, when do we get an update Lad?